At 2 months, Ryan:
- is 10 pounds 14 oz and 23.5 inches long and is in 3-6 months clothes
- is still exclusively breastfed
- likes flashing us big gummy smiles – loves when you say “HELLLOOOOOO” in a high silly voice
- sleeping for 6-8 hours a night
- loves playtime on his mat and watching his mobile in his crib for up to 20 minutes at a time (he did NOT get his attention span from his mom and dad 😉 )
- began swatting at dangling toys
- enjoys his evening bath time
- loves to sleep on my chest in the early mornings and for his afternoon nap
- hates being strapped into the car seat which makes it difficult to go anywhere!
- Still hates tummy time
- is successfully wearing cloth diapers!
- he gets cuter by the day 🙂